Ducati Street Tracker – Duc Tracker
I would consider this bike to be about half way finished and it’s going to be a pretty big job, but it will be worth it to have what will surely be the only real Ducati Street Tracker in town. The paint on it now is temporary and this bike can be finished any way the buyer would like. Bikes like this don’t come along every day.
Year 2001 (engine)
Completed Available for Completion
- Handmade Fuller Moto flat track frame and subframe – This is the same frame used by the Lloyd Brothers Pro AMA flat track team.
- Fiberglass tank and tail- Also the same used by the Pro AMA team.
- 2001 Ducati 900ss fuel injected engine and electronics. It came from a running bike, but needs to be rebuilt to be safe.
- K&N Pod filters with billet velocity stacks
- Ducati 900ss forks and shock
- Ducati Monster 900 triple clamps in place right now, but will require custom clamps to create space for front wheel clearance.
- Renthal bars with billet levers
- FZR 600 swingarm heavily modified. It will still require more mods to accommodate nice chain adjuster.
- 19” Aluminum Sun Rims with DNA hubs assembled by Buchanan Spokes
- Maxxis flat track race tires – These are going to get murdered on the street, but will stick like glue in that time.
- New 320mm front brake rotor
- New rear brake rotor
- New 520 chain and sprockets
- Custom 2 into 1 exhaust made in house