1999 Ducati 900SS – Terremoto II
This bike was minty fresh and just had a full service (Belts, valves, etc.) when I picked it up. It runs great and is actually rideable as it sits, so depending on the level to which it gets finished, it should be a fairly quick job. It was the bike I used to get around the Barber Vintage Festival this year and it was a blast. This is going to be a rowdy streetbike, and I can promise that you won’t run into anyone with a bike like it.
Completed Available for Completion
– 6500 original miles on frame, engine, and electronics
– GSX-R1000 forks with Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 internals
– Ohlins shock from Ducati 1098S with custom mounts
– Ducati Monster 696 swingarm
– Forged aluminum Marchesini wheels
– Brembo brake rotors
– Michelin Pilot Power 3 tires with 180 rear
– Aftermarket rearsets
– Vortex clip ons
– Billet, open clutch
– Power Commander USB
– Custom 2 into 1 exhaust made in house- loud, but not obnoxious.
– Rear portion of framed shortened and shaped