1999 Ducati 900SS – Terremoto II
This bike was minty fresh and just had a full service (Belts, valves, etc.) when I picked it up. It runs great and is actually rideable as it sits, so depending on the level to which it gets finished, it should be a fairly quick job. It was the bike I used to get around the Barber Vintage Festival this year and it was a blast. This is going to be a rowdy streetbike, and I can promise that you won’t run into anyone with a bike like it.
- 6500 original miles on frame, engine, and electronics
- GSX-R1000 forks with Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 internals
- Ohlins shock from Ducati 1098S with custom mounts
- Ducati Monster 696 swingarm
- Forged aluminum Marchesini wheels
- Brembo brake rotors
- Michelin Pilot Power 3 tires with 180 rear
- Aftermarket rearsets
- Vortex clip ons
- Billet, open clutch
- Power Commander USB
- Custom 2 into 1 exhaust made in house- loud, but not obnoxious.
- Rear portion of framed shortened and shaped